Wednesday, January 30, 2008

First Worship Team Meeting: Do You have What it Takes to Be the Next "Church Idol"?

Heya guys! I talked to my dad about forming a worship team. You know the answer already. ;D

Anyhow, first of all, I need everyone to have a little audition. This is not sorta like American Idol where Simon is gonna make you cry, then you'll get mad at me. (although, that would be fun... xP)

The purpose of the Audition is to find out what you guys are capable of and where can I put you on the stage. Of course... I'm gonna criticize you, but not in a harsh way.

The introduction is just to orient you with "What is Worship anyways?" I'm pretty sure you guys have this question in mind.

The only thing I can tell you guys right now is that... We are NOT going to sing until after we are actually ready. My dad proposed that we SHOULD be ready at least before the church anniversary. He wanted us to sing that day. Apparently, since my dad is in charge of the worship ministry, everything will coordinate well.

During our first practice(s), we're just gonna get used to the instruments, being on stage, applying some new worship methods I would like us to do, etc.

Lastly, our first meeting will be announced next week. (I still have to check my work schedule for next week... xP) I will update this blog post. Aight?!

Cheers,
Jib =D

No comments: