Wednesday, February 6, 2008

End-of-Year Video Presentation

Heya everyone! My brain just hatched an idea. I was thinking... what if we could make a video presentation of our future activities... I think it would blow people's mind! XD

If we all agree on this, I need a new officer from you guys... the FlickMaster.

The FlickMaster's job is simply to take pictures, recordings, podcasts, etc; each time we have an activity. Then, at the end of the year, he/she will put this all together and make an outstanding, crowd-pleasing Event Video! (P.S. Powerpoint is wayyyy too old school)

And also, I would suggest some comedy within the video, like funny pictures, weirdness, etc.

Just nominate someone you have in mind on the comments. Then we'll vote when we meet personally.

Personally, I already have someone in mind... He makes excellent videos and amazing effects with just Windows Movie Editor... I don't know if you know who I am talking about... ;D

Oh this is gonna be great!!! =D (Lol.. i have wayyy too much ideas... idk where i get these... xP)

Thanks guys!
Jib

2 comments:

*Paustin* said...

So you mean we make a video?

♫ JB ♫ said...

Not just A Video, a wicked awesome cool Video! And guess what?! You're the FlickMaster! ;D