Wednesday, February 6, 2008

PLEASE READ: End of Winter Activities

Hey guys! Remember I told you that we can barely do some outdoor stuff cuz its dead freezing? Well, I came up with our first 2 activies. From your suggestion, I took going to someone's house, and the laser tag thingy.

First off... We're gonna start off with something easy... going to someone's house is uber easy. All we do is decide which house, ask the owner of that house if we could have a little fellowship/chillage; of course, we wont forget a little devotional.

This is good for a Saturday, but we have to decide WHEN ASAP because my work needs to be 2 weeks ahead before I ask for a day off. So, comment on this post as soon as you can.

Second thing, the Laser Tag. I know its the very first suggestion you guys gave out. So, I've been looking around Winnipeg for a laser tag place. So far, I found a place called "DarkZone". It's located at Osborne-Pembina. For sure, transportation is not a problem cuz I know where it is. Its sorta far for some of you, but if you guys really want to, I'll call the place get some details if we could book off a private blasting time. ;D (I know you want it...)

I would also like to suggest if we could have fund raisers every 2 activies. So we wont be draining your parent's money or your allowance. The first fund raiser I have in mind is... a Bake sale or Mark's idea: A Lemonade stand. In the future, I would also like to have "plays" or some other types of presentation that would be interesting, such as Band Concerts (assuming you guys are masters of your instruments, we'll get to that ;D)

So basically, I need your comments if you agree. The next step is figuring out the details of our activities. Discuss it with your folks after I give out the details. Then, our Contact Coordinator will call each and one of you if they agreed or disagreed. Be prepared to give a reason, I might be able to persuade them if they said "No".

8 comments:

JorDer 8-16 said...

Lemonade Stand FTW. Also, FIRST COMMENT FTW. AAAAAND how did you not know about DarkZone, JB?? LOL. We should go sledding or tobagganing on that giant hill near Aveline's house [:

|abby| said...

yeah, kuya . how could you not know about DARKZONE ?! just wow . and yes i agree with jordan . LETS GO TOBOGGANING ! and and and we should go skating . but that would only work if everyone could skate . :(

♫ JB ♫ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
♫ JB ♫ said...

Err... Googled it? You guys seemed suprised about it... I hope its nothing bad... o.o

♫ JB ♫ said...

ohhhhhh ok... cuz you guys knew about this xP hehe "oops" ok... then that's good! =D

markman_204 said...

uhh darkzone.... they took it out for a HUGE dollar store, so darkzone is no more.... :(

♫ JB ♫ said...

Awws.. Rly?! That's not good... Anyhow, there are more fun stuff to do out there... just waiting to be found. ;D

|abby| said...

DOLLARAMA FTW !!THEY MADE A BIG ONE !! but BOOO !! THEY PUT IT IN THE WRONG SPOT ! it took out Adventure City AND DarkZone!! dannnnnggg .